Saturday, July 25, 2009

Untitled.

I want to get inside your head. I want to walk down the corridors of memories, much too sad and much too many for one so young. I want to look through the star-dusted eyes that you do, a new perspective that's ages old. I want to hear the click clacking of my feet in your hallway, and admire the sculpted columns of wisdom like the yellowing pages of an aged text. I want to find the hows, whys, whens, and whos I think so often about. But, above the so many thing I want to learn from you, I want to get inside your head to bring you peace, somehow. To give you a silent sleep among the restless. I want to make you smile because I know you can't on your own.

1 comment:

Rose said...

It's been a while since I last visited your blog. Perhaps because you're so much more poetic than I am and I'd never get anything published on my blog if I spent too much time in awe of your way with words. Or maybe because I've just been busy. Anyhow, you're blog is well worth reading. You're brilliant. ::arms: